Sunday, May 4, 2014

Love At First Sight






It was love at first sight for us.  From the woven soft fabric to the beautiful teal color, everything is commingling well together.. And not to mention, the sweetheart neckline is very flattering. Some people complainted the bust is too stretchy and recommended that you should order a size down. Personally, it fits me fine and I bought my normal size. I accessorized it with a statement necklace, a blue/teal sandal by Carlos Santana and my all time fav handbag. I love this type of  go-to dress where you could easily throw it on and head out for the day. It's simple yet versatile. You can wear it over your swimwear at the pool, to a friend's BBQ, or you could even glam it up with some accessories for a date night with your loved ones. Also, it's affordable, who doesn't like style for less?


DressTribal Print Cami DressSunglassesmentioned hereNecklace: Banana Republic outlet (old)

If all else fails, just SMILE. It's contagious.


Love,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment