Saturday, April 12, 2014

Flying Up In The Wind

Spring season is my favorite season. The flowers are blooming, the grasses green, the birds are singing, and most importantly, you can wear your favorite pieces without feeling too hot or too cold. One of my favorite elements of this season is sheer clothing. It's on almost every runway this season.
 (Photo Courtesy of E!)

Today, I wore my favorite piece made by TFNC  from France. The airy and flowy elements of this dress add flirty and feminine touches without worrying about it flying up in the wind. Since the dress has an accent neck bib, I wanted to keep the accessories simple. You could dress it up by pairing it with nude high heels or dress it down with your favorite sandals, like I did here.





Dress:  ASOS


If all else fails, just SMILE. It's contagious.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment